Malindo Air gets airline operating certificate MALINDO AIR has received an Air Operators Certificate (AOC) from the Department of Civil Aviation (DCA) to perform commercial air operations. In a statement today, Malindo Air said the approval marked a significant achievement in the unleashing of the much-awaited newly-formed low cost carrier. The member of the Lion […]
Tag Archives | Malindo Airways
Malindo Air to commence operations in March 2013 Indo-aviation.com has reported that Malindo Air is scheduled to commence its operations in March 2013, 2 months earlier from the targetted date in May 2013. The carrier is 49% owned by Lion Air, with the majority shareholding held by Malaysia’s National Aerospace & Defence Industries (NADI). The […]
Malindo Air Factors THE vibrant Malaysian aviation sector is expected to spur further growth next year with potential competition expected from new entrant, Malindo Airways, which is poised to hog the industry limelight. The announcement of Malindo Airways‘ entry, made early this year, is one of many news making events that shook the industry in […]
AirAsia, Lion Air square off for no-frill, short-haul markets AirAsia Bhd’s plans to focus on expanding its new short-haul network in Asia clearly indicates the carrier’s capacity in serving the increasing demand from travellers in the region, according to the Centre for Asia Pacific Aviation (Capa). Such an expansion would be crucial as the airline […]
Malindo Air Malaysia’s Nadi Sdn Bhd and Indonesia’s PT Lion Air has set up a low-cost carrier, Malindo Air to ply the Asean routes, using the KLIA2 as the base. The joint venture agreement was signed on Tuesday and the new carrier would focus on short-haul flights in the region. The first fight would be […]
- Malindo Air flying to India soon October 17, 2013
- Malindo Air Promotion 2013 November 29, 2012
- Malindo Air November 21, 2012
- Malindo Air Flight to New Delhi and Tiruchirapally May 16, 2013
- Malindo Air to start operating flights to India August 24, 2013
- Subang – Hat Yai route March 4, 2014
- KLIA2 will start operating 2 May 2014 March 1, 2014
- Malindo Air – Subang (SZB) to Batam (BTH) Promotion February 18, 2014
- Malindo Air 50,000 Free Seats Promotion February 17, 2014
- Malindo Air promo KL-Kochi February 11, 2014
- Subang - Hat Yai route | Malindo Air: […] gets four flights per week via a coll...
- mubarack ali: Hope 4 the best....
- KLIA2 will start operating 2 May 2014 | Malindo Air: […] “MAHB has done simulation using grown ...
- Arul Rajoo.: Is Malindo Air, planning to fly to Clark in Philli...
- Malindo Air promo KL-Kochi | Malindo Air: […] Malindo Air would be operating the new r...